Medium-wave infrared heater intended to work in average conditions of power density, temperature (100°C max. ambient) and high humidity (double insulated installation required).
Insulation and frames specific to the food industry.
- Small heaters < 1,5 m
- Very low inertia < 5 seconds,
- High radiation efficiency > 90
- Medium and high density up to 60kW / m²
*Suitable for humid environments.
Medium-wave infrared heater (2.6 microns) integrating :
- 1 heating drawer equipped with low inertia corrugated ribbons (≈5 seconds) attached to
a non-fibrous insulator used in the food industry.
- A stainless steel frame + fixing points equipped with insulators (assembly type
- Stainless steel connection on insulators.
- Heater with or without front grill.
Other dimensions, power and voltage on request.
|Length x Width||Power||Voltage||Intensity||Reference|
Want to know more?
You have a question, a new project, we are here to help you :