Electric infrared oven for wood roasting
SOPARA has developed a range of oak board roasting ovens for the wine industry.
The use of electric infrared in the treatment of oenological woods allows for consistency in the treatment. Temperature and roasting depth are easily adjustable.
The roasting times are variable and controlled.
Ask for our standard and custom oven rates.
Want to know more?
You have a question, a new project, we are here to help you :
Conveyor tunnel for roasting of oak staves
- Medium infrared heating 2 zones: Cooking and holding,
- Variable and adjustable speed of the conveyor,
- Temperature control by optical pyrometer,
- Ventilation: smoke extraction.
Drawer oven for roasting the bottoms of barrels or oak barrel lids.
- Medium infrared heater
- Variable power, adjustable
- Adjustable processing time,
- Temperature control and limitation.